N-Sight Fleet Management
N-Sight™ Fleet Management Software is a cloud-based system that enables Hospital IT to remotely manage and monitor Trio point-of-care carts used by clinicians.
The Trio workstation includes a NEW updated N-Sight software with enhanced analytics to support optimized fleet utilization and simplified user management tools. We considered the clinical user and made it simple to use with thoughtful tools to facilitate workflow and patient care. The new N-Sight platform also features updated software architecture to make it easy to manage, maintain, and update your fleet remotely.
In total, N-Sight™ facilitates improved asset utilization, maximizes fleet performance and value, and helps identify and prevent issues before they impact clinicians.
Remote Fleet Management
N-Sight saves IT time with managing their cart fleet and the administration of their users. An intuitive dashboard illustrates current battery levels and summarizes fleet performance. The platform provides the ability to remotely locate lost carts, update cart users, their user IDs, PIN codes, and security settings.
- Monitor fleet status and connectivity
- Locate lost carts through the new cart locator feature
- View cart utilization and identify those not recently accessed
- Monitor cart access and security PIN codes being utilized
N-Sight facilitates asset utilization through optimizing fleet deployment and maximizing the uptime and availability of carts. Evaluate utilization patterns to determine if the number of carts in a unit or facility meets current clinical demands. Maintain cart availability while proactively monitoring cart fleet power levels and performance throughout the facility or network of facilities.
- Right-size your fleet ensuring the right number of carts in the right place
- Re-deploy underutilized carts
- Extend runtimes by adjusting technology settings
- Monitor cart charging activity for potential training opportunities
Integration with Hospital Systems
To facilitate communication between clinicians, IT, and other hospital departments, N-Sight offers integration with hospital systems that can accept email/SMTP input.
- Service requests can be emailed to a specified address
- Email alerts can be configured to notify service team when carts have issues
N-Sight’s Pin Code Interface and Active Directory Service provide easier user management, promote faster workflow and improved asset utilization.
Pin Code Interface
An easy to use interface that provides better security and more value from fleet management. Users no longer have to enter and remember PIN codes, which promotes faster workflow and leads to improved asset utilization and access monitoring analysis.
Active Directory Service
Administer cart users directly from Microsoft Active Directory (AD). The simple utility maps attributes from AD to N-Sight providing easier user management, centralized management of security, and improved asset utilization analysis.
Trio Computing Workstations
The Trio Computing Workstation is a design blend of the most-innovative and most-reliable computing carts ever offered. Trio offers a refined, ergonomic design style coupled with innovative advances in usability, convenience, and power system runtime.
- An intuitive control center provides simple touch screen navigation to a host of informative tools
- Personally adjustable for optimal comfort with “memory” presets that can be stored in a users profile
- A slim workstation profile, lightweight design and N-Stride steer assist make each step a little easier
- Scalable power system with power options that can be integrated with external battery power to meet any runtime requirement