We’re passionate about delivering the very best products and service for our devoted healthcare customers. Our growth objectives are aggressive, which provides many opportunities to join our expanding team.
We Demonstrate Our Commitment to Employees by Providing:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Income Protection
- Work/Life Programs
- Retirement Plans
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical/Prescription: We offer multiple plans through BlueCross BlueShield.
- Dental: We offer dental benefits through our program with Delta Dental.
- Vision: Our vision plan, through EyeMed, offers both in and out-of-network benefits. The plan offers benefits for eye exams as well as hardware.
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D): Life insurance and AD&D coverage is a combined benefit for all employees and is 100% paid by Capsa Healthcare.
- Long term Disability: Long term disability coverage is 100% paid by Capsa Healthcare for all full-time employees.
- Short Term Disability: Voluntary short-term disability coverage is offered for illness or accident coverage.
- Flexible Spending Medical Reimbursement Accounts: Employees can take advantage of before-tax flexible spending accounts to save money on eligible expenses.
- Flexible Spending Dependent Care Spending Account: Employees can use this for eligible expenses related to child or other dependent care (such as care for an elderly parent or disabled dependent) that enables the employee and spouse (if married) to work or attend school.
- Health Savings Account: Employees can use their HSA for eligible expenses that the medical, dental and vision plans do not cover or cover only in part, including deductibles and co-payments. These dollars roll over year after year.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program provides free, confidential assistance to employees and their eligible family members during times where professional assistance can make a difference. All employees receive up to 4 free sessions per year. Employees can take advantage of free unlimited phone calls and web access 24/7.
- Paid Time Off: Capsa Healthcare’s paid time off package includes 8 paid Holidays as well as Personal Time Off (PTO), Jury Duty Leave, Bereavement Leave, Military Leave, and other qualified leaves.
Employees are eligible to participate in Capsa Healthcare’s 401k plan after 90 days. The employer match is 50% on every dollar you contribute up to 6% of your compensation, with immediate vesting.View All Open Career Options
Our Hiring Process
Capsa follows a more traditional approach to its recruitment and selection process. Interviews will take place via direct phone call and/or in-person meeting with the hiring manager as well as our direct HR and recruitment team. Capsa does not conduct interviews through social media or other popular texting-only communication platforms. Offers will be extended directly with the candidate verbally as well as followed with a formal offer packet from a valid Capsa location address and email.
Capsa posts all available and open positions on its Careers page of the Capsa Healthcare website