Customer & Technical Support Policy in Response to COVID-19 Crisis
Dear Capsa Healthcare Customers,
In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic, our top priority is the safety of our customers, their patients, our associates, our communities…and we understand product support is paramount during this critical time. Capsa Healthcare has taken appropriate steps to ensure this priority and the continuity of support and product assistance while many of our team members are working remotely:
- Technical Phone Support – Our support staff remains available to provide excellent service and support 24 hours a day. Please see the helpful resources below and we’ll get you quickly to the right customer support agent.
- Parts – Our internal support teams remain available to efficiently process your part orders. You may also find what you are looking for at www.ShopCapsa.com .
- Repairs – We will work closely with each customer site requesting product repair to understand your safeguards and preventive measures in place at your facility. In the event that we are unable to provide onsite service, we will deliver step-by-step, guided assistance remotely. Please be assured you will receive the help you need.
- Deliveries – We are working very closely with our freight carriers, though in-person services such as “Inside Delivery” and “White Glove Delivery” may not be available. Our support staff will communicate any known changes or delays to your pending orders.
- Modified Returns Policy – As a result of the highly-contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus, Capsa Healthcare has temporarily modified its product return and credit issuance policy. Effective immediately, Capsa Healthcare will strictly limit the issue of Return Authorizations and only accept returns of unused products in unopened packaging. We are extending our acceptable returns window from 30 days to 90 days from the date of purchase to allow flexibility for our customers in returning products. As the examination of these returns will require the use of personal protective apparel / equipment that is currently unavailable, immediate credit will not be issued until we can safely and responsibly review the return. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility in supporting this temporary change in policy. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-437-6633.
As we adjust to these new precautionary measures in response to the COVID-19 crisis, we want to reassure you that your safety, well-being, and support needs continue to be our top priority. Our teams remain ready to assist you.
- Medical/Medication/Point-of-Care Solutions Technical Support & Parts – email@example.com or 800-437-6633
- Kirby Lester Solutions Technical Support – firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-243-2465
- NexsysADC or FirstDose Technical Support – email@example.com or 844-378-3673
If your facility needs COVID-19 response workstations, Capsa Healthcare offers solutions that are durable, simple to clean for infection control, and available to meet today’s pressing needs (Telepresence and Telemedicine Carts, Isolation Carts, Emergency Preparation Carts).
As always, we appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship into the future.
Capsa Healthcare Customer Success Team