Solutions For Government
Helping You Deliver Superior Patient Care
For over 50 years, Capsa Healthcare has been organizing and moving healthcare in a variety of environments including hospitals, extended care, and specialty care centers all over the world. Capsa offers innovative solutions to help facilities improve clinical workflow and optimize medication management processes so they can focus on delivering superior patient care.
- Platform: Our cart and wall solutions are designed with an open platform allowing for easy integration of current computing technologies and accessories for a seamless transition to new technology standards.
- Customizable: Understanding the unique needs of clinicians, Capsa offers a wide range of options and accessories that provide the flexibility to customize configurations to meet your clinical setting requirements.
- Service & Support: Capsa products are engineered and tested to perform in a 24/7 clinical environment. We provide a comprehensive service program focused on rapid resolution to keep your fleet operational and your clinicians supported. Capsa offers a 3-year bumper-to-bumper warranty and next business day onsite service and parts.
VA National Contract
M38e Mobile Computing Workstations in select configurations and the ACSi Integrated Medication Cart are available to VA facilities through the VA National Contract #36C10G19D0058. This contract has been awarded by the VA Strategic Acquisition Center to our SDVOSB partner, i3 Federal LLC.
i3 Federal LLC
SDVOSB SEWP Contract Holder
Kevin Bowler, email@example.com or 508-243-3877
Federal Supplies Contract
Capsa’s pharmacy automation represents a wide range of technologies, featuring Kirby Lester-brand pill counters and robotic dispensers that efficiently handle the verification and counting of a busy pharmacy’s prescriptions.
- Kirby Lester KL1 – simple, accurate counting device
- Kirby Lester KL1Plus – counting device with scan-verification to prevent prescription mis-fills, with electronic C-II log
- Kirby Lester KL-SR – unique robotic prescription filling system that automates 108 fast-moving oral solids, with true universal cassettes
Kirby Lester automation is available via Capsa’s Federal Supplies Contract, V797P-2073D. Please contact you Capsa representative for additional information.
The KL1 and KL1Plus are also available through the VHA-Wide Single Award Requirements Contract #36C10G18D0108. Contact our SDVOSB partner, AB Martin for additional information.
Documentation Carts & Medication Workstations
Capsa Healthcare offers versatile, reliable mobile computing workstations that improve user experience and support better clinical workflow.
Documentation Carts offer an array of models and options for accessing mobile electronic health records at the point of care. They feature lightweight construction, compact ergonomic design and large work surfaces.
With smart organization and storage, compact design, and advanced security, Capsa’s Medication Workstations ensure a safe and accurate medication administration process.View Documentation Workstations View Medication Workstations
ACi Medication Cart
Capsa’s line of Integrated Medication Carts combine inventive design with full mobile computing and point-of-care technology. The flexible platform provides intelligent solutions for medication management computing with its own onboard power system and security.
The durable cassettes permit simple access and handling without the need to remove other cassettes. The ACi Medication Cart offers solutions for medication management, organization and security including keyless entry with automatic re-locking and remote cart access control.View ACi Medication Cart
All Capsa Healthcare associates truly appreciate our customers and strive to provide the highest level of service. We work as a team with the singular goal of making sure your experience with us is not only satisfactory, but beyond your expectations.
Support within 2 hours
Next business day parts & replacements
Next business day, on-site support
Request ServiceRequest Service Now
Avalo Medical Carts
Flexible. Durable. Reliable.
Capsa puts everything clinicians need at their fingertips with a complete line of fully configurable medical carts designed to promote orderly storage and organization where it matters most.
Wall Computing Workstations
Flexible monitor arm and wall mount solutions designed to facilitate clinical documentation and patient interaction in nearly any healthcare environment.
The Fluid ULT Arm is designed to provide maximum stability, flexibility, and functionality to facilitate clinical documentation and patient interaction in nearly any healthcare environment.
The 430 Wall Cabinet offers aesthetic flexibility and best-in-class performance. With innovative features, advanced keyless entry system, and exceptional serviceability, the Wall Cabinet is an easy choice for demanding clinical environments.View Fluid ULT Workstations View 430 Wall Cabinet
Capsa Solutions dba Capsa Healthcare is a small business
Available via SDVOSB, Small Business and other Channel Partners
Tax ID: 94-3381518
Contact: Michael Raney, Government Sales Manager, 614.322.3320