For Current FirstDose Customers
Capsa will continue to provide world-class service and support for your FirstDose systems that are already deployed. Click here to request help.
For Customers Exploring FirstDose
NexsysADC isn’t just an advanced FirstDose. It’s a new platform with significant advancements in software, hardware, and interfacing. Our customers will appreciate the refinements that Capsa has built into NexsysADC, including:
- Heightened Controlled Medication Security: With the new Controlled Access Module (CAM), narcotics, controls, and high-value medications can be secured into individual cells, so nursing staff has access to only the right medication at the right time. Outfit a NexsysADC cabinet with 1 to 10 CAMs, depending on the level of security needed.
- Clear, guided access to the right secured location for every medication.
- Expandability, for a wide array of healthcare settings: Add more CAMs, flexible drawer configurator, even expand into additional auxiliary cabinets for supplies and overflow medications.
- Simplified Interface: Action item lists display shortcuts for actions specific to the nurse user
- Ergonomic Design: Up-down monitor, simple touch-driven interface, optional hide-away keyboard, biometric and RFID embedded into the unit.
- Enhanced, Flexible Cassette Exchange Process: Stocking is performed at the pharmacy and auto-transferred to the specific NexsysADC unit for a more secure, error-proof replenishment. CAM inventory is automatically read by the unit during restocking.
- More Reports: Grouped by Inventory, Activity, User, Billing, Patient.
- New Cloud-Based Interface Engine: Greater visibility, flexibility, and connectivity between the pharmacy and multiple senior care facilities where NexsysADC is deployed.