CareLink High-Capacity Medication Workstation
Flexible Clinical Medication Workstation
CareLink™ Nurse Workstations elevate mobile computing to the next level, with improved communications, N-Stride steer assist, and N-Sight, an intelligent platform for proactive cart fleet management.
CareLink provides ergonomic features, fully configurable storage and organization options, and workflow solutions that simplify the daily tasks associated with providing patient care.
The Carelink Double RX High Capacity Medication Cart offers a flexible drawer system for clinical areas that require larger medication storage volume yet still demand a versatile and mobile workstation. Designed for:
- Bedside documentation
- Medication administration
N-Sight Fleet Management is a cloud-based system that enables Hospital IT to remotely manage and monitor CareLink point-of-care carts used by clinicians. N-Sight facilitates improved asset utilization, maximizes fleet performance and value, and helps identify and prevent issues before they impact clinicians. Find out more about N-Sight Fleet Management.
Single Sign-On is now available with CareLink
Optimize clinical workflows, improve security, and save care providers time with the NEW integration of Imprivata Medical Device Access™ and Imprivata Confirm ID™ with the CareLink Nurse Workstation. The integration enables care providers to quickly and securely access the CareLink workstation, medication drawers and EHR applications with a single tap. Learn more.
CareLink Nurse Workstation Overview
- Configurable medication storage and organization for higher patient per cart care needs
- 5 drawer sizes that can be mixed and matched to individual unit and nurse preferences
- Optional locking side bin provides additional storage that is removable for easy supply retrieval
- N-Sight fleet management for remote asset management
- On-board communication tools for receiving messages and sending service requests
- N-Stride steering control for effortless maneuverability and control
- Electronic lift with height adjustment memory settings
Well Suited For
- Med/Surg Department
- Emergency Dept
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Starting Weight: 106 lbs
- Base Size: 17″W x 19″D (43.2 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Height Range: 49.3″ to 65″ (125.2 cm to 165.3 cm)
- Adjustment Range: 15.7″ (40.0 cm)
- Work Surface: 20.75″W x 10″D (52.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
- CPU Cavity: 21.5″W x 11.1″D x 2.9″H (54.6 cm x 28.3 cm x 7.5 cm)
- Casters: 5″ (12.7 cm), 2 locking
- Lift Type: Manual or Electronic
- Display Max Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg) max , 24″ (60.96 cm) monitor max
- Warranty: 3 years
Prop 65 Warning: The keys for the drawer lock can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Lead which is [are] known to the state of California to cause cancer.