CareLink Nurse Workstation
Mobile Computing Technology for Nurses
CareLink Nurse Workstations elevate mobile computing to the next level, with improved communications, N-Stride steer assist, and N-Sight, an intelligent platform for proactive cart fleet management.
CareLink provides ergonomic features and workflow solutions that simplify the daily tasks associated with providing patient care, and a software solution that saves IT time managing and monitoring the performance of their cart fleet.
N-Sight Fleet Management
N-Sight is a cloud-based system that enables Hospital IT to remotely manage and monitor CareLink point-of-care carts. N-Sight facilitates improved asset utilization, maximizes fleet performance and value, and helps identify and prevent issues before they impact clinicians. Learn more.
Single Sign-On is available with CareLink
Optimize clinical workflows, improve security, and save care providers time with Imprivata Medical Device Access™ and Imprivata Confirm ID™. Single Sign-on enables care providers to quickly and securely access the CareLink workstation, medication drawers and EHR applications with a single tap. Learn more.
CareLink Nurse Workstation Overview
- On-board communication tools for receiving messages and sending service requests
- N-Sight fleet management for remote asset management
- N-Stride steering control for effortless maneuverability and control
- Expansive work surface
- Electronic lift with height adjustment memory settings
- Optional: Single Sign-On enables quick and secure access to workstation with a single tap
Well Suited For
- Med/Surg Department
- Emergency Dept
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Operating Rooms
- Patient Registration
- Starting Weight: 106 lbs
- Base Size: 17″W x 19″D (43.2 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Height Range: 49.3″ to 65″ (125.2 cm to 165.3 cm)
- Adjustment Range: 15.7″ (40.0 cm)
- Work Surface: 20.75″W x 10″D (52.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
- CPU Cavity: 21.5″W x 11.1″D x 2.9″H (54.6 cm x 28.3 cm x 7.5 cm)
- Casters: 5″ (12.7 cm), 2 locking
- Lift Type: Manual or Electronic
- Display Max Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg) max , 24″ (60.96 cm) monitor max
- Warranty: 3 years
Prop 65 Warning: The keys for the drawer lock can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Lead which is [are] known to the state of California to cause cancer.