MedLink Pro Software
The Next Generation In Medication Management Software
MedLink™ Pro, the next generation in medication management software, retrieves and displays patient data, and aids in the secure delivery of medication by healthcare professionals to promote patient safety. MedLink™ Pro is expertly designed to reduce human error and supports a closed-loop medication system.
MedLink creates a closed-loop medication management system. First, individual drawers are loaded with medication at the pharmacy, ADC or nursing station. Then each drawer is electronically labeled assigned to a specific patient. When that patient’s wristband is scanned, the drawer unlocks automatically.
- Drawers can be assigned to an individual patient through electronic labeling.
- HL7 integration allows patient labels to be selected from the existing hospital patient list rather than manual entry.
- Drawers may be labeled as storage drawers when transporting non-patient specific supplies or consumables.
- Search patients by departments.
- RFID-embedded technology assists in locating each patient drawer — to the specific cart, cassette and caregiver.
- Assigned drawers can be opened automatically by scanning a patient wristband barcode.
- If drawers are left open, the system will automatically close and lock the drawer.
- Microsoft Active Directory integration, with option to set-up single sign-on capabilities.
Well Suited For
- Patient Triage
- Physician Rounds
- Patient Registration
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Operating Rooms
- Vaccination Sites