T4 Mobile Technology Cart
Cost Effective, Versatile and Durable
The T4 Mobile Technology Cart is a cost effective, versatile and durable solution that can be deployed as a traditional point of care workstation or for patient-facing applications such as video communication.
The T4 cart can be configured for a range of technology devices including laptops, tablets and All-in-One PCs. With minimal component parts, the T4 can be deployed rapidly with very little on-site assembly required.
The modular product design is adaptable as needs change, easily reconfigured and redeployed in different areas and for different applications based on demand. Configuration changes are possible using simple hand tools, reducing the need to bring specialist technicians on-site.
Available in US and Canada only
- Configurable with a range of technology devices including laptops, tablets and All-in-One PCs.
- The simple, easy-to-clean surfaces promote a healthy environment.
- Provides caregivers with a compact point of care workstation suitable for charting and patient documentation tasks.
- Secure a laptop to the work surface using the integrated locking bar, and a storage basket beneath the work surface provides space for a charger and cable.
- Facilitates bedside communication between patients and relatives who are not able to visit, or doctors can use the cart to communicate virtually with a patient without needing to enter a restricted area.
Click the buttons below to learn more
The T4 Cart can be configured for a range of technology devices including laptops, tablets and All-in-One PCs depending on the required solution.
A laptop can be secured to the work surface using the integrated locking bar and a storage basket beneath the work surface provides space for a charger and cable.
Ample work surface space allows for greater utility.
A compact point of care workstation suitable for charting and patient documentation tasks in tight spaces.
T4 base design leaves comfortable room for full strides and toe clearance when walking.
Well Suited For
- Patient Triage
- Physician Rounds
- Patient Registration
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Operating Rooms
- Vaccination Sites
- Cart height adjustment range: 18.7” (475mm)
- Minimum height: 29.7” (754mm)
- Maximum height: 48.4” (1229mm)
- Work surface dimensions: L: 22.8” (580mm) x W: 19.7” (500mm) x H: 0.75” (19mm)
- Base dimensions: L: 19.7” (500mm) x W: 18.1” (460mm) x H: 7.2” (183mm)
- Cart weight: 62.8lb (28.5kg)
- Maximum technology weight: 31.5lb (14.2kg)
- Caster size: 5” (127mm)