T7 Hot Swap Mobile Technology Cart
An Easy To Use Solution for Uninterrupted Workflow
T7 Hot Swap Carts equipped with Elora hot-swappable battery power provide an easy to use solution for continuous operation in high demand work environments. The battery system includes safe, lightweight, high-capacity lithium-ion batteries that deliver long, reliable run-times.
Lightweight and built for intuitive one-hand operation, the T7 Hot Swap Cart is a revolutionary innovation in medical technology carts. Its manual height adjustment allows quick and easy ergonomic positioning. With a beautifully simple design, the T7 makes cleaning easy and promotes a healing environment.
- Elora Power’s batteries are 20% lighter and support an easy battery “swap” process that can be completed using one-hand.
- Long, reliable run-times mean clinicians can exchange a depleted battery for a fully charged battery whenever it’s convenient for them.
- Elora Power’s award-winning technology employs charge protocols ensure each battery charges quickly and as safely as possible.
- Built-in UV LED technology aids the disinfection of the battery surfaces during its charge cycle.
- The Elora Battery Charger Cabinet gives staff a quick, intuitive way to identify a battery’s charge status.
Click the buttons below to learn more
Rotates 90 degrees to allow unobstructed view while the cart is pushed and to enable on-screen content sharing with patients. It provides 15 degrees of tilt to help accommodate the use of bifocals
Serving as a back handle for the cart and as cable management. The gantry raises the monitor providing more work surface
Elora hot-swappable batteries provide an easy to use solution for continuous operation in high demand work environments
Ample work surface space allows for greater utility
The T7 can support all-in-ones, laptops, thin clients and small form factor PCs.
T7 base design leaves comfortable room for full strides and toe clearance when walking.
Well Suited For
- Patient Triage
- Physician Rounds
- Patient Registration
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Operating Rooms
- Vaccination Sites
Humanscale Healthcare TouchPoint T7 Mobile Technology Cart equipped with Elora hot swappable battery power provides an easy solution for continuous operation in high demand work environments. The battery system includes safe, lightweight, high-capacity lithium-ion batteries that deliver long, reliable run-times.
IEC 60601 certified system
- Built-in AC inverter to allow compatibility with 3-prong plugs
- Power interface offers three AC outlets
- Internal battery that delivers approximately two minutes of backup power while batteries are hot-swapped
- Caregivers can switch to a fully charged Elora battery in just 10 seconds, without risking equipment shutdown and loss of valuable data
Battery Information and Options
- 240Wh Lithium-Ion battery
- Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Run-time: 6-8 hours (Average run-time based on 30-40W draw)
- Advanced protection circuitry
- Certifications: IEC 62133, EN 62133:2003, UL 2054, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, UL 60950-1 and DOT 38.3
Wall Charging Cabinet
- Promoting even cycling, the Elora Battery Charger Cabinet gives staff a quick, intuitive way to identify a battery’s charge status.
- Built-in UV disinfection lights
- 3 simultaneous charge positions
- Charge-time: 4 hours or less (approximate)
- Designed to meet ADA corridor standards (flush mount options) or NFPA 101 Life Safety Code Standards (wall mounted option)
- The smart charger calibrates the batteries when needed
- Color coded LED’s to provide battery condition and charge status feedback to the user