Trio™ Computing Workstation
Easy-to-Use Healthcare Computing Workstation
The Trio™ Computing Workstation combines innovative advancements with flexibility to meet the needs of clinical users today and into the future.
Trio™ offers a refined, ergonomic design style coupled with ease of use, maneuverability, and the scalable GoLiFe power system. This results in an extremely reliable, proven computing workstation backed by a brand recognized as the market leader for service and support.
Trio’s GoLiFe power system is built on safe, proven technology, and combines the best of two charging workflow options into one. GoLiFe offers the choice of stand-alone in-base power in three capacity options, or the in-base power can be combined with the GoLiFe external battery to provide extended runtime. Learn more about the GoLiFe Power System
N-Sight Fleet Management
N-Sight is a cloud-based system that enables Hospital IT to remotely manage and monitor Trio workstations used by clinicians. N-Sight facilitates improved asset utilization, maximizes fleet performance and value, and helps identify and prevent issues before they impact clinicians. Learn more about N-Sight Fleet Management.
USA Patent: 11,223,227 B1
Trio Mobile Computing Overview
- An intuitive control center provides simple touch screen navigation to a host of informative tools
- A slim workstation profile, lightweight design and N-Stride steer assist make each step a little easier
- Scalable GoLiFe power system with power options that can be integrated with external battery power to meet any runtime requirement
- Supports a variety of storage options including no storage, standard bin system, or the NEW MaxBin system
- New updated N-Sight Fleet Management software with enhanced user management tools to support today’s Health IT requirements
- Comprehensive bumper-to-bumper warranty
Click the buttons below to learn more
Intuitive Control Center provides simple touch screen navigation
Ergonomic, height adjustable, tilt-swivel keyboard tray
Trio’s in-base power can be combined with the GoLiFe swappable battery to provide added hours of runtime
Trio supports a variety of storage options including standard bins or the new MaxBin™ system.
Height adjustable tilt-swivel monitor mount permits a 180-degree range of side-to-side swivel
N-Stride steer assist minimizes user strain when pushing the cart through hallways
Trio supports a variety of storage options including standard bins or the new MaxBin™ system. Both are fully configurable and provide ample storage capacity to meet specific requirements. Trio’s configurable storage supports both simple and complex medication administration workflows and the highest security requirements.
STANDARD BIN SYSTEM
Trio is configurable with a selection of standard drawers and bins in electronic locking or non-locking. Mix and match to meet your facility’s workflow and storage requirements.
- Electric locking or non-locking drawers and bins
- Configure with a selection of bins and drawers in 2, 4 or 6 tier storage options
- Available in two color options, NEW gray or blue
- Remote security management
MAXBIN™ STORAGE SYSTEM
The NEW MaxBin Storage system offers an unmatched level of flexibility and security and provides higher-capacity storage for medication and supplies for any care environment.
- Higher capacity, flexible storage system with full width drawers and soft-close slides
- 60-74% more capacity per row than standard bins
- Configure in up to 5 tier storage options
- Dual locking option for controlled medication and witness authentication
- Remote security management
Well Suited For
- Med/Surg Department
- Emergency Dept
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Operating Rooms
- Patient Registration
- Vaccination Sites
- Footprint: 16.53″ x 17.64″ (41.9 cm x 44.8 cm)*
- Starting Weight (without battery): 95.8 lb (43.45 kg)
- Battery weights: 5.6 – 14.4 lbs (2.54 – 6.53 kg)
- Work Surface Height Range: 33.5″ – 49.5″ (85 – 125.7 cm)
- Keyboard Height Range: 24.25″ – 43.25″ (61.6 – 109.8 cm)
- Monitor (center) Height Range: 45″ – 66.5″ (114.3 – 168.9 cm)
- Primary Work Surface Size: 17″ W x 10.5″ D (43.1 cm x 26.6 cm)
- Expanded Work Surface: 10.875″ W x 9.175″ D (27.6 cm x 23.3 cm)
- CPU Cavity: 17.0″ W x 13.25″ D x 3.0″ H (43.8 cm x 33.65 cm x 7.62 cm)
- Warranty: 3 years
Prop 65 Warning: The keys for the drawer lock can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Lead which is [are] known to the state of California to cause cancer.
*Expanded base size required for select storage configurations. Inquire with your Capsa representative for more information.
7.2"H x 14" W x 5.6" D
9.17"H x 16.14"W x 9.06"D
13.5"L x 4"W, 3.5 lbs max
3.61"H x 12.13"W x 5.17"D