Trio™ Computing Workstation
Easy-to-Use Healthcare Computing Workstation
The Trio™ Computing Workstation is a design blend of the most innovative and most reliable computing carts ever offered.
Trio™ offers a refined, ergonomic design style coupled with innovative advances in ease of use, maneuverability, and power system runtime. This results in an extremely reliable, proven computing workstation backed by a brand recognized as the market leader for service and support.
N-Sight Fleet Management
N-Sight is a cloud-based system that enables Hospital IT to remotely manage and monitor CareLink point-of-care carts used by clinicians. N-Sight facilitates improved asset utilization, maximizes fleet performance and value, and helps identify and prevent issues before they impact clinicians. Find out more about N-Sight Fleet Management.
Trio Mobile Computing Overview
- An intuitive control center provides simple touch screen navigation to a host of informative tools
- A slim workstation profile, lightweight design and N-Stride steer assist make each step a little easier
- Scalable power system with power options that can be integrated with swappable power to meet any runtime requirement
- Supports a variety of storage options including no storage, standard bin system, or the NEW MaxBin system
- New updated N-Sight Fleet Management software with enhanced user management tools to support today’s Health IT requirements
- Comprehensive bumper-to-bumper warranty
Trio supports a variety of storage options including standard bins or the new MaxBin™ system. Both are fully configurable and provide ample storage capacity to meet specific requirements. Trio’s configurable storage supports both simple and complex medication administration workflows and the highest security requirements.STANDARD BIN SYSTEM
Trio is configurable with a selection of standard drawers and bins in electronic locking or non-locking. Mix and match to meet your facility's workflow and storage requirements.
- Electric locking or non-locking drawers and bins
- Configure with a selection of bins and drawers in 2, 4 or 6 tier storage options
- Available colors include NEW gray or blue
- Remote security management
MAXBIN™ STORAGE SYSTEMThe NEW MaxBin Storage system offers an unmatched level of flexibility and security and provides higher-capacity storage for medication and supplies for any care environment.
- Higher capacity, flexible storage system with full width drawers and soft-close slides
- 60-74% more capacity per row than standard bins
- Configure in up to 3 tier storage options
- Dual locking option for controlled medication and witness authentication
- Remote security management
Well Suited For
- Med/Surg Department
- Emergency Dept
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Operating Rooms
- Patient Registration
- Footprint: 16.53″ x 17.64″ (41.9 cm x 44.8 cm)
- Starting Weight (without battery): 95.8 lb (43.45 kg)
- Battery weights: 5.6 – 14.4 lbs (2.54 – 6.53 kg)
- Work Surface Height Range: 33.5″ – 49.5″ (85 – 125.7 cm)
- Keyboard Height Range: 24.25″ – 43.25″ (61.6 – 109.8 cm)
- Monitor (center) Height Range: 45″ – 66.5″ (114.3 – 168.9 cm)
- Primary Work Surface Size: 17″ W x 10.5″ D (43.1 cm x 26.6 cm)
- Expanded Work Surface: 10.875″ W x 9.175″ D (27.6 cm x 23.3 cm)
- CPU Cavity: 17.0″ W x 13.25″ D x 3.0″ H (43.8 cm x 33.65 cm x 7.62 cm)
- Warranty: 3 years
Prop 65 Warning: The keys for the drawer lock can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Lead which is [are] known to the state of California to cause cancer.
7.2"H x 14" W x 5.6" D
9.17"H x 16.14"W x 9.06"D