RoboPharma Hospital Automation
For large central hospital and busy hospital outpatient pharmacies, the RoboPharma suite of automation improves both pharmacy team and patient satisfaction, and speeds up prescription and ward filling. Solutions cover the range of medication storage, picking, internal logistic systems to drop medicines at counters and back-office work space or in ward totes, checking and labelling and will-call. The processing speed and related labor savings are impressive: 4 seconds to pick the medication, 20 seconds to transport the medication, and 30 seconds to dispense the medication. RoboPharma consults with the pharmacy directors to assess the best application and technology to automate.
A RoboPharma hospital automation model can fulfill thousands of orders per day. Each custom-designed system consists of:
- RoboPharma automation software that includes ordering, receiving, processing, validating, dispensing, checking, sorting, user identification, track-and-trace of all steps during the filling process, logging, and reporting functions.
- RoboPharma dispensing systems.
- Ward filling systems.
- RoboLabel or AutoLabel systems to check, label, and fill totes (or other transport method).
- Sorting racks, flow racks, trolleys, and/or conveyers.
- RoboPharma technical and business consultants are expert at fully utilizing available space to achieve maximum results, and custom-designing the hardware and software for each installation.
- Close planning with all stakeholders and business partners, including architects, shop-fitters, and software providers.
- World-class service and support to ensure the highest uptime.