RoboPharma Pharmaceutical Wholesale Automation
Another high-speed solution from RoboPharma focuses on the pharmaceutical wholesale industry’s unique needs for organization, speed, and error-free sorting. RoboPharma systems are capable of filling hundreds of bulk orders per day for pharmacy customers. These systems dramatically reduce packing errors, labor, time and cost. Below is a brief explanation of RoboPharma’s pharmaceutical wholesale automation model.
Orders are received from the pharmacies into the wholesaler site. When orders are received, the RoboPharma-driven system then efficiently dispenses the exact bulk medicines and can check each individual package, from one to thousands; The system packs the complete order in one or more pharmacy-specific totes; and sorts the order for transport.
Each custom-designed RoboPharma pharmaceutical wholesaler system can consist of:
- RoboPharma automation software that includes ordering, receiving, processing, validating, dispensing, checking, sorting, user identification, track-and-trace of all steps during the filling process, logging, and reporting functions.
- RoboPharma dispensing systems.
- Sorting racks, flow racks, trolleys, and/or conveyers.
- RoboPharma technical and business consultants are expert at fully utilizing available space to achieve maximum results, and custom-designing the hardware and software for each installation.
- Close planning with all stakeholders and business partners, including architects, shop-fitters, and software providers.
- World-class service and support to ensure the highest uptime.