Capsa Healthcare Capital
Deliver The Highest Level of Care, Without Financial Roadblocks
Our customers are wrestling with two unique factors: They still require new equipment and technology to deliver excellent patient care. However, they need flexible and budget-friendly financing alternatives to large cash purchases, especially as they must safeguard their internal reserves. Capsa’s financing arm, Capsa Healthcare Capital, provides customizable and competitive solutions tailor-made for healthcare settings in today’s challenging business environment.
Why Finance Your Capsa Healthcare Equipment?
- Preserve capital for other strategic initiatives
- Low, fixed monthly payments
- Keep technology current–option for a planned refresh cycle
- Accelerate ROI
- Take advantage of historically low rates
- No fee, 100% financing
- Bundle hardware, software, and services into one monthly payment for convenience
The Capsa Difference
We understand the unique needs of healthcare at a depth that no bank or outside financial service can match. Capsa Healthcare Capital uses a completely digital process to offer you competitive financing options and is available for no-cost consultations to discuss the best way to finance Capsa’s solutions based on your organization’s individual needs.
Strengthening Our Relationship
Capsa Healthcare Capital is an important element of a true partnership. Our cohesive start-to-finish approach begins with our expert consultation on the right Capsa solution, and continuing through financing, deployment, training, and 24/7 customer support. We are true partners with our customers across the globe. Capsa Healthcare Capital is one more example of the full suite of solutions we offer.
- Monthly terms from 12-72 months
- Deferred or Bridge-to-Budget Payments
- Step Payments
- Revenue-Based Payments
- Operating & Finance Lease Programs
- And many more
- Services provided by Capsa Healthcare Capital are currently available for our North America healthcare clients.
- All financial documentation will be provided in English.
- Programs will be funded by Capsa Healthcare Capital or an authorized lending partner for clients outside the U.S.