CareLink RX Nurse Workstation
Ergonomic Nurse Medication Workstation
CareLink Nurse Workstations elevate mobile computing to the next level, with improved communications, N-Stride steer assist, and N-Sight, an intelligent platform for proactive cart fleet management.
CareLink provides ergonomic features, fully configurable storage and organization options, and workflow solutions that simplify the daily tasks associated with providing patient care. Carelink™ RX Medication Carts offer improved nursing workflow by providing organized, secure storage and the ability to reconfigure drawers on-the-go. Well suited for:
N-Sight Fleet Management
N-Sight is a cloud-based system that enables Hospital IT to remotely manage and monitor CareLink point-of-care carts. N-Sight facilitates improved asset utilization, maximizes fleet performance and value, and helps identify and prevent issues before they impact clinicians. Learn more.
Single Sign-On is available with CareLink
Optimize clinical workflows, improve security, and save care providers time with Imprivata Medical Device Access™ and Imprivata Confirm ID™. Single Sign-On enables care providers to quickly and securely access the workstation, medication drawers and EHR applications with a single tap. Learn more.
CareLink Nurse Workstation Overview
- On-board communication tools for receiving messages and sending service requests
- N-Sight fleet management for remote asset management
- N-Stride steering control for effortless maneuverability and control
- Expansive work surface
- Electronic lift with height adjustment memory settings
- Fully configurable storage and organization
- Optional: Single Sign-On enables quick and secure access to workstation with a single tap
CareLink supports a variety of storage options including standard bins or the new MaxBin™ system. Both are fully configurable and provide ample storage capacity to meet specific requirements. CareLink’s configurable storage supports both simple and complex medication administration workflows and the highest security requirements.
STANDARD BIN SYSTEM
CareLink is configurable with a selection of standard drawers and bins in electronic locking or non-locking. Mix and match to meet your facility’s workflow and storagerequirements.
- Electric locking or non-locking drawers and bins
- Configure with a selection of bins and drawers in 2, 4 or 6 tier storage options
- Available colors include NEW gray or blue
- Remote security management
MAXBIN™ STORAGE SYSTEM
The NEW MaxBin Storage system offers an unmatched level of flexibility and security and provides higher-capacity storage for medication and supplies for any care environment.
- Higher capacity, flexible storage system with full width drawers and soft-close slides
- 60-74% more capacity per row than standard bins
- Configure in up to 6 tier storage options
- Dual locking option for controlled medication and witness authentication
- Remote security management
Well Suited For
- Med/Surg Department
- Emergency Dept
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Patient Registration
- Starting Weight: 106 lbs
- Base Size: 17″W x 19″D (43.2 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Height Range: 49.3″ to 65″ (125.2 cm to 165.3 cm)
- Adjustment Range: 15.7″ (40.0 cm)
- Work Surface: 20.75″W x 10″D (52.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
- CPU Cavity: 21.5″W x 11.1″D x 2.9″H (54.6 cm x 28.3 cm x 7.5 cm)
- Casters: 5″ (12.7 cm), 2 locking
- Lift Type: Manual or Electronic
- Display Max Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg) max , 24″ (60.96 cm) monitor max
- Warranty: 3 years
Prop 65 Warning: The keys for the drawer lock can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Lead which is [are] known to the state of California to cause cancer.