M38e Vaccination Workstation
Flexible, Maneuverable Vaccination Cart
The M38e Vaccination Workstation is a flexible mobile workstation that keeps all of your vaccination supplies and sharps container within easy reach. Its lightweight, slim profile enables you to move easily throughout a clinic, care site, or pharmacy.
Multiple drawer sizes and bin configuration options provide organized and secure storage of vaccination supplies. The M38e Vaccination Workstation features simple ergonomic adjustments, easy maneuverability, easy-to-clean surfaces, and an increased runtime to maintain uninterrupted workflow.
SlimCart Vaccination Workstation
The non-powered, ultra-lightweight SlimCart™ glides easily through care settings, providing a flexible, cost effective solution for vaccine delivery. SlimCart provides a generous work surface for vaccine preparation, and is available with optional key-locking removable drawers for efficient and secure storage. A full complement of convenience accessories streamline workflow.
Trio Vaccination Workstation
The intelligent Trio™ Computing Workstation combines an ergonomic design with ease of use, maneuverability, and power system runtime. A slim profile, lightweight design and N-Stride steer ease movement around vaccination sites. A large, expandable work surface supports vaccine preparation and multiple drawer, bin and divider options provide safe storage of supplies. Safely dispose of syringes with the sharps container close at hand.
M38e Computing Workstation Overview
- Large, expandable work surface for vaccine preparation
- Multiple drawer, bin and divider options for safe storage of vaccine supplies
- Sharps container close at hand for safe syringe disposal
- Intuitive locking and security system
- Configurable to meet workflow needs
- Simple manual or electronic height adjustment
- Slim profile and easy mobility for hospitals, clinics or pop-up care sites
- Designed for easy cleaning to support infection prevention measures
Well Suited For
- Remote Vaccination Sites
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Community Pharmacies
- Base Size: 17″ x 17″ (43.2 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Starting Weight: 87.5 lb (39.5 kg)
- Height Adjustment Range: 16″ (40.6 cm)
- Height Range: 49.3″ to 65″ (125.2 cm to 165.3 cm)
- Work Surface: 17.25″ W x 10.25″ D (43.815 cm x 26.035 cm)
- Casters: 4″ (10.2 cm) 2 locking, or 4″ (10.2 cm) 2 locking w/optional Tracking Caster, or 5″ (12.7 cm) 2 locking w/optional Tracking Caster
- CPU Cavity: 17.0″ W x 13.25″ D x 3.0″ H (43.8 cm x 33.65 cm x 7.62 cm)
- Display Max Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 g) max 24″ monitor max
- Warranty: 3 years