Every retail and hospital pharmacy’s volume, available space, and packaging mix is unique. RoboPharma dispensing robots are modular and custom-designed. Below are general specifications, but our sales engineers will work with your pharmacy space planner to design the right dispensing automation for you.
- Robot Height: 250cm
- Robot Depth: Approx 135cm to 275 cm, depending on optional accessories like Slow-Mover Door or Blister Dispensing Units
- Robot Length: 135cm, 245cm, or 355cm, depending on stored inventory and product mix
- Speed: Dispense up to 3 medication boxes or blister packs/second; Full patient order dispensed in 6-10 seconds; RoboPharma’s elevators and belt conveyor transports finished patient orders from the robot to any sorting station in the pharmacy at 2 meters/second
- Dispensing Channels: 1- to 5-channel wide to accommodate almost any medication package size
- Expansion: Simple to expand any RoboPharma robot by adding additional channel bays
Expand your package handling and your efficiency with these options:
- AutoFill: Speeds the restocking process – up to 3,000 packs per hour. Advanced high-speed robotic arm reduces labor and time for replenishing the dispensing robot.
- Blister Dispensing Unit: Automates the picking of almost any size unboxed pill blister card up to 80mm
- Slow-Mover Door: Opposite the main dispensing channels of any RoboPharma package dispensing robot, the slow-mover door uses shorter channels for space-conservation.